Monday, March 26, 2012

week in my life...finally

i finally finished my week in my life album...
a total of 28 pages, 78 photos.
i did not take photos of all the pages only a few and a few close-ups.
i used punched shapes, border punch negatives, staples, stamps, ink, adhesives.
i basically used all hambly transparency overlays, patterned papers & rub-ons.
hambly is one of my favez.
used an american crafts 3-d ring album i bought a long time ago from michael's.
labeled it simply with my white uniball signo pen.
also used american crafts 12x12 photo page protectors and a couple of 8x10 avery page protectors for memorabilia, receipts, & other lil thangz.
also used a 7gysies stamp & sassafras letter stickers (cover page).
kept this pretty simple.

here's my week in my life, january 27 thru february 2...

the cover page...

i guess i should have done some cropping, but too lazy to...



used an avery page protector for memorabilia, receipts, etc....



added journaling & embellishments on patterned papers or overlays...



a simple handwritten label...

this is where it sits now...ready to be shared...

i know that ali edwards has her week in the life coming up.
i may participate depending on what's going on that week.
we'll see.
otherwise i'll do my own thang.

No comments: