Friday, March 16, 2012

loving these past 3 years!

yesterday was our 3rd yr anniversary..
we'll be celebrating tonight @ dinnertime..

but we did get to exchange gifts last night...

he got me this lovely card and even more lovlier STARBUCKS gift card!!!!
yey-yah!
i used it this a.m. and got myself a grande iced skinny caramel macchiato.
i'll have to go the "tall" route from here to get more mileage off the card.

here's what i made him...

the card...

supplied used:  cocoa daisy "pier 39" kit: crate paper & pink paislee patterned papers, american crafts cardstock; add'l supplies from my stash:  stamps by hero arts & michael's, ink:  stampcraft, pen & marker: sharpie, uniball signo, twine, staples, punch:  fiskars.







the mini-album...
for this one i used the cocoa daisy "by the numbers" kit:  papers:  my mind's eye, american crafts letter stickers and elle's studio layered numbers.







i love these elle's studio layered numbers, used them to represent our wedding anniversary date...


this was real simple mini-album..
cut up my papers 4x6, decked out the cover w/ the layered numbers and letter stickers...
inserted each photo between each a paper, added my journaling on papers to the opposite side of each photo...
binded everything together with a ring...
and there you go!

my hubby loved it.
*smile*

have a great weekend!

No comments: