Thursday, March 8, 2012

out w/ the old, in w/ the new

got a new haircut this past sunday.
did the inverted bob again.

 before...



and after...

and after the cut...
gotta feeling that i'll be going back to the longer bob..
and maybe put blue in it.
i've got a violet tint to it right now.
i get bored easily.
had to have a tall iced skinny caramel macchiato...

it must be almost spring b/c there are signs of it while we went for a walk yesterday...
my skechaZ...




ba-bling!


and you see the nail polish i'm wearing?

well that brings me to yesterday's photo-a-day prompt:  something i wore...


wet n wild's disturbia, a sparkly dark purple.
purple is my color.
lub it!

today's prompt is:  window.
hmmm...need to do something out of the box, maybe.

also today, my parents are coming over to visit for the whole day.
can hardly wait!!!
lotsa pix!

oooohhh my...
gotta dry mop the floors real quickie!
see ya when i see ya!

No comments: