Wednesday, March 7, 2012

5 p.m. yesterday

yesterday's prompt:  5pm

here's mine...


just put my droid on timer for 5pm and there ya have it...
those are some pork-shrimp balls and you dip into a spicy lime sauce.
it's a rachel ray thang and it's one of my and my fam'z favez.
also had a sideof rice and napa cabbage w/ shallots & garlic w/ some of that lime sauce.
oh yumm-o!
gonna have the leftovers for lunch today.
yey-yah!

yesterday was just putting things away in its place after swapping the girlz roomz out.

today...
just did my nails, polish:  Wet N Wild Disturbia (a dark purple)
go for a walk...
vacuum...
maybe put a room together...
maybe scrap my week in my life project, on my last day now.
lunch...
put my lil one to a nap...
pick up maiya from school...
relax a bit...
prep dinna...
eat...
relax...
sleep.

oh the biziness of a stay-at-home-mama.

No comments: