woke up early before everyone...
had my breakfast and milk coffee...
put on my new zumba gear...
and headed to zumba class and danced my bootay off!
what a way to start out the day!
came home to my familia and got this...
then had a late lunch con mi familia here...
|proscuitto fig pizza..yumm-o!|
and the rest of the night, just me and them (maiya was in WA at the time)...
i made this the night before (good thing i did because i couldn't wake up early on my bday morning)...
cocoa daisy december "home again" kit.
my biggest accomplishments this past year:
- getting my license as a zumba instructor
- getting to teach a few songs at the base gyms
- studying for my ACE Group Fitness Certification
- doing my first zumbathon on 11.23.13
- getting an offer to teach at the arctic oasis community center on base
- networking and making new zumba friends and instructors
can u say "zumba cra-cra???
what i want to accomplish this coming year?
- pass my ACE exam
- lose 5 - 10 lbs by this coming summer
- be the best zumba instructor i can be
- get back into scrapbooking
- do my project life albums
- update my blog
i'm gonna get there too!
just wanna say thank you so much to my family and close friends who have supported me throughout this Z journey, especially to my hubby and my daughter, maiya!
i love you so much!