Sunday, December 29, 2013

forty-2

yes...i am forty-2 as of 12.26.13!
woke up early before everyone...
had my breakfast and milk coffee...
put on my new zumba gear...
and headed to zumba class and danced my bootay off!
what a way to start out the day!


came home to my familia and got this...

then had a late lunch con mi familia here...




proscuitto fig pizza..yumm-o!


and the rest of the night, just me and them (maiya was in WA at the time)...



i made this the night before (good thing i did because i couldn't wake up early on my bday morning)...
i used the cocoa daisy december "home again" kit.

my biggest accomplishments this past year:

  • getting my license as a zumba instructor
  • getting to teach a few songs at the base gyms
  • studying for my ACE Group Fitness Certification
  • doing my first zumbathon on 11.23.13
  • getting an offer to teach at the arctic oasis community center on base
  • networking and making new zumba friends and instructors
can u say "zumba cra-cra???
yes...i am!

what i want to accomplish this coming year?
  • pass my ACE exam
  • lose 5 - 10 lbs by this coming summer
  • be the best zumba instructor i can be
  • get back into scrapbooking
  • do my project life albums
  • update my blog
i'm gonna get there too!

just wanna say thank you so much to my family and close friends who have supported me throughout this Z journey, especially to my hubby and my daughter, maiya!  
i love you so much!

xoxoxoZUMBAxoxoxo

No comments: