o mi gawsh! its a new year! yey-yah! i'm so looking forward to this year. i don't make resolutions. i make goals. hmmm what's mine?
- complete my CEC's before the end of this year
- new Zumba/dance routines every month, at least one
- get my credit card debt in check, pay it down every month (if i won the lottery, this would be the first thing i'd take care of)
- keep improving my relationships, both personal and Zumba-wise
- make a Zumba commercial for my Zumba FB page by the end of winter or earlier (i may have a hookup on that, one of my students is into photography and videography!)
- scrapbook at least one page per month
- complete a few project life layouts every other week
- do my Zumba record keeping on a regular basis
thats just a few of them...
i turned 43 this past December 26! and i created this layout especially for this moment.... used one of the cocoa daisy kits of course...just listed my accomplishments this past year of my life.
i got these on my day too...
spent my day with these peeps, my fave peeps in the whole wide world...and we ate at Spenard Roadhouse and i had one of my faves there...
a little last selfie before the night was over....