Sunday, February 24, 2013

thank u L.V.u

this weekend has been a good one and fast one.
me, selene & maiya pretty much were home bodies saturday.
it was actually a lazy saturday for me.
load of laundry, clean a little, very little.
got to scrap and blog surf.
maiya did some organizing in her room and bathroom.
she got rid of a lot of stuff from her bathroom drawers.
stuff that was just sitting in there.
so happy she did and i know she was too.

last night we pretty much watched a marathon of "my so-called life" on the sundance channel.
that show didn't last long but i have to say it was pretty good.
and maiya kept saying last night, "i love this show."
i love it too.
so happy i found it while browsing friday night.

today i got to complete my week 6 of project life 2012.
i love that project.
it's nice being able to share it with maiya and hubby.
they love it too and always, "this is so cool."
yes it is.
thank you becky higgins for coming up with this fab-o-lous idea!
i will forever be doing it.

anyway, before i go and enjoy the rest of my "ME QT" here at starbucks...
gotta a wedding layout to share....
this one is a tribute to my hubby..
"thank you" 
....for sharing this life w/me,
...for being my husband,
...for being my best friend,
...for being loved by you.

i used the negative of a basic grey chipboard letters board for my title.
i didn't have enough letters for the whole title so i just improvised.
i'm gonna be using this technique on future layouts.
so cool.
i love how scrapbooking is so flexible.




lots of doodling, punching, stapling, popping up.
i used a therm o web pop up dots backing as part of matting my photo.
punched it with my new border punch, ek success swiss cheese.
actually got it from wal-mart.

the circle stamp border is from michael's from awhile back.
i love circles and so i had to get this one.
so happy it's getting into my layouts.

i love you hubby.

supplies:  cardstock: bazzill; patterned papers: 7gypsies, basic grey; stamp: Michael's; ink:  stampcraft; border punch:  ek success; punches:  ek success, fiskars; letters:  basic grey; pen, marker:  sharpie; white pen:  uniball signo; jewels:  prima; misc: staples

No comments: