Sunday, February 17, 2013

2 layouts with people i love

sharing a couple of wedding layouts i created these past 2 saturdays...

of me & my mom:

love the 7gypsies stamps...






of my hubby & my sis-in-law:



a lil mishap on the journaling...but did a good cover-up:  drew border
lines thru it, then re-wrote the real stuff underneath it.


free-hand cutting of all the patterned papers, some tone-on-tone
punched circles for accents.


in both layouts did my signature doodled borders to finish them both off.
gosh i love how these turned out.
my hubby of course really loved the 2nd one.

that's 2 down for the wedding album!

hoping to get this album done soon.

talking about albums...
did my PL 2012 week 3 this morning.
i'll share it soon too.
it's late and it's time to get some zzzzz'zzzzz.

nitey nite.

No comments: