Friday, February 1, 2013

Project Life

hello everyone!
hello friday!

well darn it!
it's february!
january just seemed like yesterday.

and yeah...
it's about time!
time...that i started my project life!

so here's my plan:
i'm gonna try to do both my project life for 2012 & 2013.
we'll see how it goes.

right now i have both the cover pages....




finally got to use some of my favez:  hambly papers & transparency overlays!
it's been sitting in my stash for a long time and now i get to use them.
gonna use them in my 2012 PL for sure.
too bad and kinda sad they are no longer around.  :(
guess i gotta search for whatever is left of it out there.
other supplies used:  american crafts letter stickers, marvy uchida punch and martha stewart starburst punch, 7gypsies stamp, sharpe & uniball signo pens, dear lizzy stamp, prima chalk ink & their bling heart.
love how this page turned out.
had to do my doodling as the last touch of course.

and here's 2013....






used the cocoa daisy january "pemberley" kit for this one.
blues tones galore in this one just so it looked a bit consistent and simple.
i am not a doilies kinda gal, but for some reason they just seem to be fitting for this layout.
and i said what the heck why not!
love everything about this kit.
from my stash: hero arts letter stamps, stampcraft ink.

one of these days i plan on getting one of becky higgins' core kits.
i love the seafoam and looking forward to the midnight one too.
i just love that they're both neutral and still colorful at the same time and will definitely let my photos stand out more.
one of these days!
i do have the project life page protectors, the variety pack.
2 of them.
for now, i'm using any and probably all the cocoa daisy kits i already have.
also will be using some tags, journaling cards, etc i found on various sites which were free for download.
so excited to really get into it.
this morning i gathered all my week 1 for 2012 photos.
planning to do the layout(s) this weekend.
for journaling, i'm gonna be using/referring back to my facebook, twitter, and my blog especially for PL 2012 since i really didn't jot it down in a journal or notepad.
for my PL 2013, i did manage to use my iphone notepad for journaling.
so excited!

well gotta end this my selene is bugging me for something.
have a good one!

No comments: