Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Project Life Week 2



doodled around letter stickers & topped off with a foam letter sticker; used leftover punched patterned paper from another scrap layout I did awhile back.


this was my 1st attempt to print my journaling on a journaling template I made and it was pretty successful.  I can see myself doing this quite a bit, but I’ll still be doing hand journaling as well.


Used vellum paper for my jan. 9th journaling, copy & pasted from my blog inserted into a 8.5x11 page protector. At first you couldn’t read it very clearly laying flat in my album, so I stapled a patterned paper behind and it looks so much better.


Used the rubber ampersand that I've been hoarding for so long. Glad I did hoard it.  Used the transparency it was attached on and placed also on the top of the page protector. Used my white pen and doodled a border on the brown patterned paper as the final touch.




Also did an insert of an email (not pictured) I received from Practical Scrappers noting that my “Poser” layout made it into the second round for their contest.  I’ll be inserting that layout in Week 3. 

Supplies:

Used Cocoa Daisy June 2011 “Cherry Soda” kit.  Patterned papers: October afternoon, studio calico, sassafras, jillibean soup; letter stickers pink paislee, sassafras; stickers, rubber ampersand: October afternoon; embroidery floss:  kit; pens:  sharpie, uniball signo; adhesives:  therm o webb, aleene’s; translucent sheet:  the paper company; labels:  Martha stewart, avery;  misc: staples; punch:  marvy uchida.

wow.

so loving this.

No comments: