Wednesday, February 6, 2013

quickie but goodie layout

doing a quick post of another wedding scrap layout i did this past saturday early morning....
this one is of our 2 daughters, maiya & ashley.
the photo was taken on 10/24/2009.
so they pretty much look real different now.

anyway...

sharing is caring...







i used a coaster from somewhere i can't remember where from to use as a template for the circles.
then drew a couple of freeform circles in a couple of those circles.
dotted around a couple of circles too.
used some silver ink from stampcraft and clear stamps from7gypsies on top of my circles.
used the clear arrows in that set too.
i cut up the patterned papers by basic grey & colorbok using my cutter and my scissors on opposite sides of them
i kinda like that not so straight edge look.
i'll be using that technique again.
then the scraps from those, i adhered them above my photos.
can't waste anything right?
a few punched shapes here and there, stickles glitter glue, doodled border, and very little journaling finished it up.
i had fun doing this one because of all of the freeform stuff.
that's why i love scrapbooking...anything goes!

continuing my photo-a-day, project life, and life in general.

what's a bummer is my external drive went caput the other day and i freaked out a bit.
beeping sound and flickering light and not responding onto my laptop or any computer in the house.
but i know it'll get resolved.
it will.
it betta.
wish me luck and hope for the best.

thanks for stopping by!

No comments: