Sunday, February 3, 2013

missing 1 but got the others

here is the rest of my january photo-a-day...
the only one missing is for the 22nd...
i accidentally deleted it.
oopsies.

1.23 electric...
must have laptop...
must have external drive...
must have iphone...
must have milk coffee...
these all complete...me.

1.24 stripes....
it's in the tv...
do you see it in the bubble guppies cartoon?
a new discovery for selene tv watching needs.

1.25 landscape...
right across maiya's school...

1.26 together...
me and maiya waiting for our lunch at panera bread...
love spending time with just me and her.
i try to do this once in awhile since selene does take up a lot of my attention....

1.27 sun....
always breathtaking...
make sure you admire yours...

1.28 through...
the door...

1.29 grow....
read this in an american red cross brochure during my key spouse training...
never thought of it that way...
now i do...

1.30 down...
so many lil shoes...
selene's must have accessories...

and finally...

1.31 myself...
don't take much...
but here's one to end the month...

started the february 2013 photo-a-day already...
will share laterz...
are you gonna do it too?


well gotta get ready to go to a ghost town...
and take lots of photos of course!
stay tuned and have a good one.

No comments: