Friday, March 15, 2013

happy 4 years!

happy anniversary to my hubby of 4 years!
yes today is the day...
we got married in a civil ceremony with just immediate family & a few friends to witness it.

got up real early this morning and did this..
dedicated to us...


i cannot believe we've been married for just 4 years.
it seems longer...
in a good way!
looking forward for some more & more.
i love this man so much.
he is my best friend...
my shoulder to cry on...
my biggest supporter in everything i do...
he loves me back no matter what...
i could keep going on & on....
i am so grateful that someone up there brought him to me.
he is the one.
i love you my hubby!
thank you for being with me this long and more to come.

anyway, on to the rest of the layout..
here's the deetz...







i used the cocoa daisy march 2013 "sketchbook" kit.
i got the kit a few days ago.
i used only 3 sheets of patterned paper, front & back.
punched shapes of different styles/sizes of circles...
punched borders (love that ek success swiss cheese punch!)
paint splatters, doodling (of course!)...
love how it all came together.
those b&w photos are old ones but good ones.
i love 'em!
hubby loved 'em too and the whole sha-bang layout.

nice way to end the week & begin the weekend.

tomorrow hubby & i are heading to santa monica to spend the whole day together...
going for a run, lunch, run again (depends how far we run at first), & just hang out ...
me & my hubby only and only us.
no kids, no dog.
yey-yah!
so looking forward to it!

hope you all have a great weekend!
and those who have anniversaries...
happy anniversary!

No comments: