Saturday, July 3, 2010

a relaxing scrappy saturday and a nice sneaky peeky....

well today was a nice relaxing one.  i got to stay home and got some "me-time" and did a scrappy page while my hubz took our 2 girlies swimming.  but i won't reveal that one after July 12th, but i'll sneak in a peek later next week.  i did it for the ScrapTiffany weekly challenge. 

but... i do have  a sneaky peeky for the july 5th reveal on the ScrapTiffany blog.  the challenge was to do a self-portrait to let all know who the members are on the ScrapTiffany Design Team.  here's the deetz:

 a few tidbits on me:  i love hip hop, a cupcake on occasion, love the beach, sunrises, sunsets.  more to come laterz.

don't forget to check my take and my fellow ScrapTiffany DT ladiez' on the july 5th reveal!!!!!!

tfl!  have a wonderful 4th of july!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love this! Great use of journaling strips and cute pics of you!