Thursday, July 29, 2010

a nice 39 yrs and a sneaky peeky

i had made a card for my parents's 39th anniversary, and today i made a layout of/for them too today.  i used the Inspired Blueprints sketch #52 for this one.  i really love how this turned out.
and for the close-ups:
(supplies:  Webster's, Little Yellow Bicycle, Prima, American Crafts, Wausau, Tattered Angels, Ranger, Rubberstampede, Uniball Signo, EK Success, Martha Stewart, Fiskars)

i tore a piece of paper to use as a template over my photo, and sprayed Glimmer Mist around it.  Sprayed some GM at random points in my LO.  of course my punched butterflies had to make it on this page with some punched borders with doodling and some brads for an added touch.

i so especially love the b&w photo of my folks. i love this LO...and so does my stepdaughta!  heeehee.

here's a sneaky peeky of what's in store for this friday's reveal on ScrapTiffany:

don't forget to check it out.

have a lovely thursday!

No comments: