Monday, July 5, 2010

a nice first reveal on....

...my layout on the ScrapTiffany blog for the july 5th reveal!  my first one for the ScrapTiffany Design Team. come and play along for this week's challenge's theme  "self-portrait."  check out my take along with our other fellow fab-o-lous ladiez from the ScrapTiffany DT by clicking here:  Week #27, Challenge Part I.

more tidbits on me:
  • last concert:  Black Eyed Peas
  • love hip hop music
  • use to breakdance back in the day
  • love using circles in my scrappiness land
  • been scrapping since high school, but i went all out beginning in january 2007
  • some of my fave foodz:  my mom'z spaghetti, sushi, cupcakes, strawberry lemonade
  • fave colorz:  red & purple
  • can still do a hip hop routine, the last one i did was on 10.29.09, our wedding night; my bro & i danced to Black Eyed Peas' "Pump It" for a surprise number for my hubby.
 and here'z my take:

play play play along with us on SCRAPTIFFANY!!!  click click click here!!!!

on another note, i'll be posting another freestyle layout soon, i'm just gonna let you savor the "JD" flava! 

thanks for your support and checking my work out!  have a great and sunny monday!

1 comment:

becca said...

LOL, I love your page! so fun!!! love that shiny lip color too. :)