Saturday, April 14, 2012

un-organization

day 14 photo-a-day share, "how you feel today"
how am i feeling today?
very...
un-organized....

like in the living room, toys and stuff all over the place...


like in my scrap room, some scrap stuff organized and some...
not so much;
like by the sliding door, files that need a place to be filed...
like in our bedroom, stuff that needs to be put away in its proper place;

if i won the lottery, getting organization stuff would be on the list to get...
i would hire the amandas too (do you watch that show, i do!)...
i try my best, but i can only do so much at a time.
i try to do lil by lil at least when time gives in, when selene naps.
i try my best.
i use to feel so bad about it...
but now, not so much.
b/c i'll do what i can, when i can.
at least i'm doing something.
plus there are more important things in life...
like relaxing and spending time with my familia.
i'm trying my best.

No comments: