Thursday, January 5, 2012

these peepz are my lovez

yey-yah!
got some scrapping done!
i did 3 in one day!
wow!
that's a record for me!
but you know what?
i'm gonna share 2 of them for now.
the other one later.

i used the cocoa daisy november 2011 kit "bed & breakfast for all 3.

1st one up is of my lil baby boo, maiya, tha "poser"







i just love the amy tangerine line from american crafts.
i'm so happy they got some of her style into their style.
finally!
she is one of my fave scrapperz!

cut out the 'frames' from one of her papers & adhered all over the place.
overlapped the black letter stickers and doodled on them to give 'em my style.
and for the final touch, i doodled borders on the cardstock.
i tend to doodle things out since i don't own a sewing machine.
(if i did, then i'd be sewing like crazy on my layouts!)

the photos are of my daughter, maiya, at the park spending time with her cousins during the summer 2011.
she's so beautiful and growing so fast!

and the 2nd layout...
my hubby and my stepdaughter, when we were all at universal studios for her birthday...






tore pieces out of the green pp to expose more of the background pp.
cut out patterns from a cosmo cricket pp.
used a doily that i swooped up from the falls terrace restaurant in olympia we had eaten at for my 40th birthday.
i don't usually really dig doilies very much, but this was an exception and i think it went well matting the photo.
and the final touch for this one:  doodling of course!
doodled on & around the letter stickers and all around the layout.
can you tell i love to doodle?
heehee.

i'll have to mail these out to cali as i don't want to squeeze these into my suitcase.
afterall, i packed for 3!
tomorrow, mailing it out!

one and a half days til we fly back home!
i don't want to..
but then again i want to.
i'll miss my family
but i do miss my hubby and our doggie, sierra.

home is where the heart is.
i'm glad i have 2.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Your layouts are adorable! Yes, I love the added touch of the doily....very cute, Jennifer!!

Have fun,

Renee