Saturday, January 7, 2012

the taylor dayne song

before we head back to cali this afternoon...

here's the 3rd layout that i promised to share with you.
i really love this one.
not only b/c it was fun to do...
but b/c it's about me & my hubby...
and about a song that i've always loved but never used for anyone until he came along in my life...
"i'll always love you" sung by taylor dayne.
do you remember her?

i wrote the title and part of the lyrics as the title of my layout.
and the lyrics = my journaling (around half of the layout).

here it is...








love the balzer designs template behind my title.
just used a sharpie and traced away.
the letter stickers, of course, i doodled away on.
those teal letter stickers by glitz designs are to smoove @5S (excuse my talk)!
love, love amy tangerine's stuff on my layout too!

i've also got to share this video since i used the song...
dedicated to my hubby...
and to all who love this song as much as i do...



i'll always love you babez, for the rest of my days.

xoxo,
j

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn....so corny! lol...j/k! You two are so sweet....(ewww...:)

Jo