Thursday, January 26, 2012

when i turned 40...

...last 12/26/2011, that is....
i never got a chance to post these of my lil bday party at falls terrace restaurant in olympia, wa.
celebrated it with my family of course.
i plan on scrapping the 1st one on a layout soon.


while i took the photo, there was a loud-mouth gal talking away on the left-side.
luckily, she's not in the pic and she & her friends weren't there the whole time we were there.
whew!

the house white zinfandel....divinely, smooth, yumm-o...

me, my hubby & our cutie daughter, selene....

my sis jo and bro-in-law, rey...

us & my mom & dad...



the nice view of tumwater falls from where we were sitting...
we had a nice corner...

oh yumm-o...
shrimp cocktail...


their bread was warm and so good...

what i had...
a grilled chicken salad w/ walnuts, berries, blue cheese and a raspberry vinaigertte (sp?)...

my nephew's, rj, burger...

took all the doilies under our water glasses...heehee...


shared a bread pudding dessert w/ my mom...

No comments: