Saturday, December 31, 2011

my favez in 2-0-1-1

to end the year...
here are my favez...

b/c of the green & one of my fave photos...

b/c i love everything about this one...

b/c of the fun colors & design & one of my other fave photos...

b/c of the stamped background...

b/c hambly is one of my favez & this is my 1st layout of our selene...

b/c of the design & it's our 1st family portrait layout...

b/c it's not very often i do one of myself & love the colors & design...

b/c of the old skewl photo & this was a fun one to do...

b/c it's on canvas & i love this photo of my hubby & our selene...

and some fave cards of the year...

all b/c of the colors, use of my fave embellie, circles...





hoping in 2012 i'll scrap more.
this past year didn't do so much b/c of baby and other family life happenings.
maybe this coming year i'll join a design team if i can.
i'll be better at posting my work on my galleries too.
and maybe i'll send out my work to publications.
we'll see how next year goes, scrappy-wise.

i know for 2012 i will be:


  • organizing my scrap room better
  • scrapping more
  • learn how to use photoshop
  • going to some scrap event
  • practice my excel skillz using my new book i go from xmas
  • keeping in touch more with my really good friends
  • most importantly, spending even more time with family

there's more, but i can't think of 'em at this moment.

here's to the past year and the new one coming!

happy new year 2012!

No comments: