Monday, January 17, 2011

only girl @ 39

guess who turned 39 last month?


hmmm...

oh yeah!

yey-yah!

datz me!

as a tradition, i always do an lo on my special day.
i used rihanna's song "only girl" as part of my title.


darn i didn't get around doing an lo that same day i turned a year older.
blame it on laziness.
but i finally got to it.
check it out....






materials:  american crafts, october afternoon, lily bee, fiskars, ek success, uniball signo, joann's, janlynn

for the background, cut some strips from the ac & oa pp's, border punched one end and the other cut some triangles out.
wrapped some floss around my matted photos.
and for the final touch, did some doodling around it and on the ac letter stickers.

i especially love doin some scrappiness on a non-assignment note.

my family took me out to lunch to mercato's that day, the italian resto me & my hubby had our 1st wedding reception at.
click here for some birthday pix.

and to commemorate my bday and to the end this post..
i dedicate this to me...



yey-yah!

a belated post happy birthday to me!

No comments: