Saturday, January 1, 2011

hello 2011...

hey!
did you know it's the 1st day of the new year?
yes...it is!

and to start it off, i've got a layout to share.
this one i did for ScrapTiffany for our 1st challenge of the year:  scraplift a ScrapTiffany DT member.

here's my take on a scraplift i did on one of Sheri's designs:






how's 2011 lookin' like now?
lookin' good so far, eh?

so go check out the rest of the ScrapTiffany DT members's designs and the blog's new look!


on another note...


today is the 1st day of something new i'm gonna try...
a 365-day photo joint.
i'm gonna try the best i can to take a photo each day.
then share it with you on my blog.

here's the 1st one, me & my lil boo once it hit passed midnite for 2011:


happy new year everyone!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Nice scraplift layout, Jennifer! Oh, and she is so precious. I love your photos! Thanks for sharing!

Katie said...

Wonderful take on Sheri's work. I love how whimsical your layout is. Fabulous pic of you and Boo! I hope you are doing well.