Sunday, May 6, 2012

you are fly & fun

ooopsies...
haven't shared any photos the past 2 days...
was out of town visiting family in buena park.
hubby did a marathon earlier this morning, he did it in 1:58.
so proud of you babez!!!

anyhoo, for some reason this whole weekend really exhausted me hella (yikes...that's an ole skewl word..yikes)

here's my photo-a-day shares...

day 4, fun....
did a walk & jog in the morning for an hour...
only jogged the 1st half...
walked the next.
and my foot doesn't hurt.
i think i might be back in the game peepz!!!!


the workout totalled to a 5K.

day 5, bird...
no birds in sight...
so but this one beautiful one is way betta!


and today, day 6, "you"
i've had this tat for years!
can't even remember when i got it.
but i do remember i got it the same time my bro got his.
treated him for one for his bday...


got to get more ink done.
i'm seeing stars in my future.
prob 5 of 'em.
we'll see.

No comments: