Monday, May 21, 2012

i'm catching up...

sheez...
i'm so behind on posting....

here is day 16 thru today...

day 16:  what i'm reading

day 17:  snack

day 18:  something i made (well i made these awhile back)

day 19:  favorite place (for my selene to nap)

day 20:  something i can't live without (hey, ya gotta have it to eat & live right?)

day 21:  where i stand (this was right before my jog)
something i've got to get off my chest for a bit....

first off, i would like to say thank you to all who follow my blog.
i also appreciate it even more when i get positive comments.
i try my best to keep this thing on a positive note even when i have a bad day.
but when something really makes me upset or i just have to vent when i have a bad day or something really bothers me...
well...
i'll vent.
life has its ups & downs.

regarding comments....
i monitor all of them and for the most part, 99.9% of the time...
it's great & positive.
then there is the .1% that i read...
that never ever get posted on my comments block...
i decide to delete them or they don't "pass my test" of being constructive criticism
i can take criticism..
but when it's not "constructive" & positive or there are "certain words" one uses that's hurtful...
then one should not get offended that i don't post them on here.
hope you understand.

and that's all i got to say about that.

peace!


No comments: