Thursday, June 10, 2010

so so random as of 6.10.10!

hello thursday...

Inspired Blueprints sketch #49 is now out.  had fun with this today especially since it had to be about yourself.  i don't get to do too many pages of just about me....it's time i start doing more and this sketch has got me going.

i used the A Million Memories May kit for this one and here's my take:
and the so so random tidbits:
this kit had some of my favez:  Lily Bee chipboards, American Crafts and October Afternoon papers...love it!

my random list:
  • my last day of work was 5.31.10
  • i like to dunk my fries in ketchup mixed with lots and lots of ground pepper
  • enjoying being a SAHM, at least temporarily
  • i haven't had a cupcake for almost 4 weeks
  • addicted to blog surfing
  • one of my besties is Rachel Ray, she's been helping me with dinner every nite ever since i've been on 'vacation'
  • love reality tv shows on bravo, tlc, & mtv
  • love taking silly selfies, can't you tell?
  • i live less than five minutes away from my sis
  • hoping to get prego, need to expand the clan
checked off my list of my weekly grocery run at walmart.  the freezer is now full officially...
and these have already been properly placed in the cupboards...

can you believe walmart sells bunches of flowers for $5 each?  yes...they do!  and... i got me some...got myself a scrappy gift (on sale of course!) for myself as well since it was payday today...

i did a couple days worth of photos for my everyday album while "babysitting" my nephews after school.  yesterday i was able to fit in a couple of cards...will post those laterz..one of them will only be a sneak peek b/c it's for someone 'special.'

was organizing some older photos from last year and bumped into some when went to pacific beach last summer as a family.  we use to go camping here almost every year, but things changed over time and we could not get all our schedules in sync...but last year we were able to.  it was so beautiful that time too and definitely FUN!  here's a few of my favez...
the first and most beautiful sunset i've ever experienced in my life...i'm gonna miss this place and times like these with family.

good nite thursday.

No comments: