Friday, April 9, 2010

to be loved from afar

well today is the last day for my daughter's spring break and she comes home tonite!  actually me, my sis and niece will be picking her up north and hanging out in the seattle area for a bit until we do another sweet pick up at the airport later.  you know who are right?  yey-yah!

well our other daughter has been gone for a week now.  we so miss her!  but she'll be back this summer.  here's another LO i did of her and my hubby.  i used the Pencil Lines sketch # 177.  used a lot of border punching and glue gunned it on.  i love glue guns, they seem to give that extra dimension when you use 'em, altho' they burn like she-yat!  did some tone on tone with punched butterflies, brads and glitter.  i also used my Slice for the swirly leaves by the flowers.  i actually haven't been doing as much fussy-cutting like before ever since i discovered border punches, other smaller punches, my Slice and the use of my Cricut!!!!  they've made it so easier and faster to scrap...altho it does still take me on average about 1.5 to 3 hours to scrap a page.  i just love these tools!  yey-yah!  anyway...sheez...sorry for scrap blabbin'....here's the LO:
Journaling:  to be loved...far away is a beautiful gift to have.

don't forget about the details that need "to be loved" too:

so sorry for not bloggin all week...i've been busy scrappin away with kelly purkey's online classes the past 2 weeks.  it's just this week i was able to actually scrap using the sketches from the class.  i'll post my LO's from the class laterz.  there were a total of 12 sketches, but i only scrapped from 3 of them so far.  i may squeeze one in this weekend, if i can. i still have to do an LO for Inspired Blueprints and maybe a b-day card.

i'm sooo happy it's friday!  1: b/c it's my day off....2:  maiya comes home from spring break....3:  get to hang out with my sis and niece laterz...4:  my hubby comes home too!  such a happy friday!

have a grit 1!

No comments: