Friday, April 16, 2010

I WAS FEATURED...ON LILY BEE DESIGN BLOG!!!!

omgoodness!   i am freaking out...again...for the 3rd time!!!!!  i was just blog surfing a few of my fave scrapbook design folks and i came across Lily Bee Design on one of their Friday Faves features...and guess who was featured last friday, april 9??????    ME!!! MOI!!!  AKO!!!!!  (<---- that's filipino for 'me')....

my LO, "LIFE" was featured!!!!!!  3rd time.... is a charm!!!!!  i'm almost sh*tt*n' in my pants people!  check it out here by clicking this:  LILY BEE DESIGN FRIDAY FAVES APRIL 9, 2010.  you'll have to scroll down just a tad bit, one layout down after an LO done by Linda Auclair entitled 'wild winter weather' and there I AM!!!!  yey-yah!!!!  (can you tell that's my fave word to say???!???!???).

in case you're having trouble with the link...here is the LO i'm freakin' out about:
journaling:  It's the people that celebrate with you that make it worthwhile.

and here are the lively details, small but matter too:

i noticed that i've been doing quite a few LO's with collage photo flavor to them...i guess you could say it's one of my signature stylez.  you'll be seeing more of that....also i love doing multiples of the same photos, tone on tone, circles, butterflies, border punching!  and yes you'll be seeing more of that too.  yey-yah! 

i said this before...this is one of my favez this year... i had submitted this one as one of two LO's for their Design Team.  i didn't make it but....man...this makes up for it!
  
freakin' out here still....yey-yah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool Jenn! Congrats!

Love-
Jo