Wednesday, April 14, 2010

cards cards cards

aside from LO's i do make cards for special occasions.  i did a whole bunch for my wedding as part of the guest table centerpieces.  i usually do them for family and very close friends:  birthdays, weddings, baptismals, thank you's, baby showers, etc.

here's a few i did for this year...

1st yr wedding anniversary for my hubby:


a baptismal one for my godson, davin:

for my brother, for the biggest change of his life, joining the army national guard:

birthday card for my dad:

this one is one of my favorites and it's for my hubby's bro-in-law's (and mine's too!) birthday, for steve.  i just got word from my hubz that steve stared at this card for 15 minutes and just loved that it was "manly" "masculine."  heeheee!  thx steve!  i aim to please!  here it is...

i love to even put lots of detail inside my cards as well.  love doing tone on tone especially for "guy" cards.

i've never ever submitted any of my cards to any gallery, publication...maybe i should huh?

nitey nite!

No comments: