Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Monday Nite!

Well it's been a great weekend! I scrapped pretty much all weekend especially all of Friday after I worked for a couple of hours from home.

Here is one of the LO's I did this past Friday:I used the majority of the products from the Bad Girls Kit January '09 except for the round circle chipboard by Scenic Route.

This is a picture I found of my best friend back in college, Claire. I lost touch with her a long time ago when she moved to Mexico. I wrote her one time but never heard from her. I think she may be in New York now. But I'm unsure. One of these days I will find her.

On a happier note, here's something I made for my daughter, Maiya, for her art portfolio. She is very artistic, loves to draw, paint and of course scrapbook. I used mostly Sassafras Las products on this one:

I will be posting the rest of my pages I did Friday sometime this week. TFL! Have a Great Nite! Off to do homework with my lil boo.

No comments: