Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wow! I'm still awake...it's past midnite!

Well I have been married for a week now! LOL! Before I lay me down to sleep, I wish to post my art to keep (sorry I can't rhyme!).

This is of Maiya wearing one of my headbands. Doesn't she look so adorable? I just love the Heidi Swapp transparency butterflies which adds to the simple journaling.


This one is of me & my husband. I created this LO the day before our wedding. I hand-cut pretty much everything on this LO. Love Rose Moka and Basic grey papers!
These next 4 LO's were all created from the March 09 Bad Girls main and add-on kits that I just got last Thursday. I love the goodies in these kits! I did a lot of fussy-cutting and really filled up the pages. All pix are from our engagement.

Now I can get some shut eyes. Nitey nite! Until the next posting w/c maybe tomorrow a.m.! Sweet Dreams!

No comments: