Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's that time again on Saturday!

it's cloudy and raining right now but it's not stopping me from being happy happy joy joy! one more day until I am Mrs. Jesse. Yes yes I know I already put it on my heading in my blog but hey it was bound to happen...i would have to change it anyway. just thought i would get ahead of the game! i'm such a preparer. Except when it comes to scrapping...i rarely plan it out I just go with the flow. But if i have a project that needs extra time and is extra special I plan a lil' bit, just a lil' bit. heehee...

here's an LO I did two Fridays ago. I just love how it turned out. I believe in destiny and how it comes about and why and what it will bring forth. So I did this LO based on that and used 4 wallet size pix of me that I took of myself right before a wedding reception. I used Tinkering Ink pp's and did a lot of fussy cutting, especially with the big flower I created on the right. i love the cut up ribbon and how it adds to the stem of the flower. so unique, don't you think? I really love how this LO turned out. Didn't I just say that awhile ago? oh well! I have to say this is one of my favez!

Hope you all have a Great Saturday!

No comments: