Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well well well....some more fun and cutesy art...

Maiya is sick today and just staying home with her to get her better.

I love the February Bad Girls kit. The colors are so fun! The embellies so cute. They all went perfect with these photos!

This one is of Maiya, my daughter, and my niece, Reyanna at Great Wolf Lodge. We all love going there. It is a change of pace, an indoor water pool, waterfalls, and just fun things to do for the whole family:

This is of Maiya playing at the playground at her school. She just loves to go all they way up on the fun equipment:


Maiya and Ashley (my fiancee's daughter) at the Lakefair back in August 2008. They are just soooo cute!

One of my best friends, Risa, being silly while she is about to eat her cake at her wedding reception last summer:
I have one or two more LO's left to do with this kit and hopefully I'll post them this weekend. Enjoy your day!

No comments: