Friday, February 27, 2009

Before I begin my Friday day off...

Well well well...TGIF! OMG! Finally, this week was so busy at work and a little bit of drama. wish people would just mind their business! but anyway, i'm glad it's Friday! i don't have my lil girly this weekend. her dad picked her up last night after cheerleading practice and so I scrapped a page last night. i'll post it later on as i haven't taken a pic of it, just waiting for some light outside to take it. but here's another one of my creations. This one is of my 2 BF's, my sis, jo, and one of my longtime frenz, Risa (who is prego! woohoo!):I used the January 09 Bad Girls kit for this one. I cut up pretty much the last of the flowers and leaves from the Webster's Pages from the kit. I also cut some from a Making Memories pp too (still have some more of that one, what should I do with that, hmmm?). I just love to cut up pp's and make my LO's mine. I Glimmer Mist-ed the grungeboard letters with gold & silver and staggered a few of the letters b/c i get so bored sometimes just playing it straight. I tore a few spots in the cardstock and adhered some MM pp behind them. Then inked the edges of my LO for the final touch.

Here are a few details:Well it's off to start my day...I think i might start a page and then workout! woohoo!

Have a Happy Friday and a Great Weekend!

No comments: