Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I just felt like it...


hmmm...i've been blogging more often than i thought i would... this stuff is great... wanna see something else i created with my own 2 lil hands? here it is, this is my daughter giving a lil wink to the camera while my BF's daughter was taking the pic. i love this LO, i just love how the purple makes the handmade specialty paper pop and then it make the pix pop as well. love the grungies by Tim Holtz. that guy is da-bomb! i sprayed a little bit of Glimmer Mist on the grungies, added a few cute embellies and voila you have dope ass LO! at least that's my opinion!






here's a few close ups of some the elements on this page:




















my daughter was just in awe when she saw this LO especially since it was about her. she even made comments on all the "art" that was on it. i just love putting a smile on her face especially when i create something about her.






My girly girl is one of the ppl that makes me most HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!

No comments: