Saturday, March 12, 2016

let's do this

sharing 1 of 2 recent layouts....






finally used the ali edwards' "craft" story kit and stamp set.  i really love this kit.  i used it on this layout about one of the things i have a passion for, well actually 2:  dance and Zumba.  then again, it could also be for 3, with third being scrapbooking.  i got to combine all three on this one...YES!  AAA-OO!  WOOT WOOT!

can hardly wait to use this kit in my project life album.

i haven't been able to work on my PL album in full force lately since i've been working on other projects:  finally getting caught up in uploading my pictures to snapfish & shutterfly (i am current as of today!), organizing a bunch of prints i recently received from snapfish for my PL 2015 album, studying for my ACE PT exam, zumba choreo, etc.  i am hoping to work on it tomorrow morning before teaching my Sunday Zumba class at Dance Plus Fitness Studio, at least getting photos in the pocket pages and using my newest tool, the American Crafts We R Memory Keepers Photo Sleeve Fuse.  i used it the other day and man i love it.  now i can use all those 12x12 page sleeves i have for my PL albums.  one of the best investments ever!

well it's getting late and i'm getting tired....so it's nitey nite for now. xoxo.

No comments: