Thursday, March 3, 2016

birthday cards & Feb OLW

time to share what i've created....

some birthday cards for some special Zumba ladieZ....and my friend Vernita (one of the bday galZ) held a Zumba Bday party at her class this past Monday...








and for the deetz...






and now for my Feb OLW layouts....



 a full scrap layout for the prompt: practice.  my goal was to document my original Zumba choreo for February.  i did pretty good even missing about 4-5 days.


 an extra collage photo i created using my project life app...love that app!

 journal cards are from ali edwards' february prompt downloads and the one on the right is from the story kit heart download. the "dance" card, re-colored in Word (it's original b&w).

that heart is also from the same story kit. and the journal card on the left i created from a quote i found in pinterest and wrote in " + scrapbook" in a sharpie gold metallic marker. i then stapled punched stars to it to add a little vibe plus i love stars which is part of my theme for my OLW album.

for the march OLW prompt, it's more of a hands on project, looking, cutting, and glueing.  can hardly wait to share it.  right now i'm in the cutting stage.  i think i'm having too much fun.  LOL.

No comments: