Wednesday, June 8, 2011

where you at?

i got to do some freestylin' scrappin'.
no deadlines.
my own thang.
it's been awhile since i've done 1.

i recently came across this photo from a reunion we had back on 8.21.1992 we had in cali.
i had put almost all the reunion photos in an album.
me and my friends were going thru the album...
and this one wasn't exactly in place and fell out.
i said to myself oh! this one i gotta scrap!

so here it is:


and for the close-ups...

in this one, i used some leftover scraps and did a criss-cross pattern and adhered it as an accent.
pretty cool huh?


used punches, border punches, glitter glue, popped up the stars and added buttons and glitter on them, used some leftover die-cut silhouette circles, used the negatives as embellies from the border punches, spray inks, and more scraps.
and voila it all came together!
this was so much fun to do!

here's the rest of the deetz:






materials:  sassafras, jillibean soup, my mind's eye, maya road, basic grey, jesse james & co, ek success, fiskars, uniball signo, ranger, aleene's, therm o web, cricut, american crafts

freestylin' has always been my best work.
at least that's my opinion.
you want more you say?
don't worry there will be more of my freestylin' skillz to come!
lol....

my lil one is finally taking a nap on my lil boo'z chest.
but lil boo is getting hungry for breakfast...
so gotta go!

c-ya!

No comments: