Monday, June 6, 2011

finale's can be happy & sad

well, i am sad to say that this will be my last month on being on the ScrapTiffany DT.
i was planning to not participate on the DT or any DT for awhile.
i wanted to do freestylin' for now.
but i just got word that ScrapTiffany will no longer be having a design team after this month.
it's sad but life does take a different turn and you just gotta follow it.
but at the same time i'm happy, because it leads to a new chapter in my life.
it was so fun being on the DT.
one of my scrap dreams come true!
it was such an honor to be on the ScrapTiffany DT.
but like i said, i'm taking a break from being on a DT.
just want to do my own thang for now.
i'll still be scrapping, but on my own terms.
i'll prob do some sketch challenges since i haven't had the chance to.
who knows.
but one of these days, i'll go for another DT.
just don't know when.

well, i actually finished my last layout for ScrapTiffany.
here's a sneaky peeky of it:



the final reveal will be on june 15th.
so don't forget to come back and check it out.

tiffany, thank you so much for this past creative year!

xoxo

No comments: