Friday, August 27, 2010

mi preggo-ness + he wants, he gets...

sorry for posting this a little later than usual during this day....
i have been feeling really sick-o.
been taking naps, chillin on the couch, watchin some tube all morning.
this preggo-ness is real different from my 1st one.

anywhoo...

this week's ScrapTiffany challenge was:  the color orange.

this layout was based on my hubby'z obsession with the KTM motorcycle.

and here's my take with the deetz....
(supplies:  American Crafts, Pink Paislee, DCWV, Jesse James & Co, Making Memories, Uniball Signo, EK Success, Aleene's, Therm O Web, cut-outs from a KTM poster ad)

i used a sketch from a Kelly Purkey class i recently took.

so don't forget to check out the rest of all ScrapTiffany DT's creations today!

today is day 1 my hubby has been gone.
and i already miss him sooooooo much!
time will fly by!
I LOVE YOU BABEZ!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn-Jenn!!! Cannot wait to see you soon!!! Sis Jo