Monday, May 17, 2010

running behind on schedule

hmmm...i write out my to do lists on either paper or my nifty sticky notes app on my droid...and sh*t!  i'm kinda running behind on my to-do's today...i got so caught up on checking my finances and making a correction that i had emailed someone in error, hopefully that's all resolved.  then i got caught up on uploading and labeling my photos for my "everyday project."  hmmmm?

and now what am i doing?  realized  i haven't blogged all weekend...well i was busy having fun this past weekend.  saturday...my hubz got me some new running shoes from South Sound Running:
did a jog/walk around the lake, heritage park:

did a little bit of people watching and had lunch at chopsticks in olympia, i had the tofu sauteed w/ onions fresh salad bowl and da hubz had the wonton soup, yumm-0! we sat at the window bar, which was cool since i've never sat there before:

did a walmart grocery run:

then home and relaxed and played on our droids and then i looked through our civil wedding album:
hmmm...might have to take a few pix of it and post it here someday.

then sunday....

scrapped an LO for our Hawaii Honeymoon album (will post this one at a later date):
went for a road bike at Chehalis Trail:
we got hungry and had a slice of pizza at Vic's Pizzeria:
took one of my infamous bathroom selfies and saw their chalkboard and made my mark:

then chilled at home, did some house stuff, picked up my daughter, really missed her during the weekend, but so happy she got home last night:


and now it's good morning monday 10:54 a.m. and sh*t....i'm definitely behind on schedule.  oh well.  i'm on vacay anyway....nothing always goes as planned right?

well it's about time to put another LO... i did this for our 2nd wedding.  this is one of my fave photos of us.   i got this printed in 4x6, 5x7 and 8x10.  this one is the 5x7, mostly used red AC cardstock and then used scraps that were used for the wedding decor.  really love how this one turned out....this LO will be the last page in our wedding album:
did a lot of tone on tone deetz:

have a good monday!  tfl!

No comments: