Friday, May 7, 2010

helllllooooooo friday!!!!

got 3 days and 3 hrs til i'm on vacation!  woohoo!  and yey it's friday! and wow what the heck...i haven't posted since saturday!  ....bad jaidee! bad!  heehee.

what's in store for today? hmmmm...let me see...
  • go for a jog
  • scrap 2 cards (i'm kinda behind with doing the m-day's cards, yikes!)
  • me and my daughter are gonna dye our hair a dark red after she gets home from school
  • of course post something, right?
  • ...then do whateva!  it's friday sucka!
 i was going to post these separately, but...i'm gonna do it in one shot. here they are...

this one was inspired by my daughter, maiya. it had just turned spring and she had the cutest description of the blooming cherry blossoms...check it out:
the pinky, cottony candy deetz:

here's an LO i did the beginning of april a little after Kelly Purkey's online class, using her sketch #12.  i was inspired one day going thru some paperwork and came across my very old old passport.  instead using myself, my hubby was guest star of this LO. used silver ink and journaling frames stamps to mimic passport stamps, did a lot of tone on tone punched stars as well.  these photos of my hubz were photos he took for his passport and they had him wear that 'funky shirt' (his words).  had to redact some of the id info. isn't my hubz handsome?  check it out...

THIS LAYOUT WAS TEMPORARILY TAKEN OUT...WILL BE REPOSTED....

sorry the photo of this LO isn't all that...i kept taking it in so many angles, lighting, inside, outside and for some reason it just would not do me good.  anyway....here's a few deetz:

have a great friday and weekend.  happy mother's day!  i'm off to go for a jog!

No comments: