Monday, April 1, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week 5

this will be a quick one since i'm on vacay for this week...


Highlights: a day trip | nice rewards | all about selene & maiya
2 layouts + 3 inserts



Layout 1: 
out of order, but that’s ok. This one is for 2.1 thru 2.3. yes…that’s my lil one literally going thru the recycling container. She loves to do that for some fun reason. Lol. 

Simple embellishing and handwritten journaling. A little doodling of course too. So happy this week’s spread was especially easy peasy.

Layout 2: a few stickers here & there and it still made it looked good.

Inserts:  
paper treasures on the 1st & 3rd insert. The 2nd insert is just extra journaling I did using my notepad on my iphone.  I just sent thru email then brought it into Word and printed.

Oh how l love this project, so easy, simple and quick get it done thang!


No comments: