Friday, February 25, 2011

and now it's friday....

oooohhhh another sneak reveal for ScrapTiffany for March 1st:

make sure you come back on March 1st for the full reveal!

and now for the past few days of some photo love...

2/18, i love me some crush grape soda....i could put these empty bottles to good use...hmmmm...:

2/19, sleeping in on a saturday morning is always so nice:

2/20, the lil artist and her canvases:

2/21, some lil feetsies and toes while traveling:

2/22, some canvas love created by my lil boo (she loves to paint especially on canvas):

2/23, my lil helper putting away the dishes from the dishwasher:

2/24, and my 1st yumm-o experience of an in-n-out burger, i got the double-double burger meal (yeah, i was hungry! so hungry, i ate up all the fries while driving home):

today, a friend of mine in the neighborhood is hosting a baby shower for me!
i'm so excited!
i'll try my best to share at least one photo.

well i'm off to clean, shower up, and relax for the day.
have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: