Friday, September 17, 2010

scraplift + cards

this week's challenge on ScrapTiffany was to scraplift anything and anyone.
i had a hard time with this one b/c i couldn't choose who/what to scraplift.

so....
i scraplifted one of my fave layouts from the past:
this was a one i did as a gift to a great friend.
i did this one last yr and recently posted it on my blog.

and here is my take for the challenge, another gift for a friend's friend....
and for the memorable dittiez:
(supplies:  Pink Paislee, American Crafts, Jesse James & co, Basic Grey, Fiskars, EK Success, October Afternoon, Prima, Stickles by Ranger, Aleene's, Adtech, Therm O Web)

so go check my and the rest of the DT ladiez' takez on this cool challenge on ScrapTiffany.

and a couple of b-day cards i did for my sis and bro-in-law.
their b-days were last week.

well u have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: