Thursday, September 23, 2010

i'm missing...

Washington State...
WA weather...even the rain...
the change of weather too...

my friends...

but most especially...
my family...

can hardly wait for november to come around...
thanksgiving break will be with family...
yey-yah!
our baby will be over 4 months old by then...

i just really miss being there...
i miss our house...
living close to my sis and da fam...
living close to my parents and bro...
walking around the neighborhood...
being just 5-10 minutes away from target and wal-mart...
i have to travel over 30 minutes to get to one over here...sux...
lacey...
olympia downtown...
seattle...

feeling really home and family sick-o...
feeling real kweezy too...yuck-o
hope this morning sickness subsides after the 1st trimester...
because it sux being kweezy everyday...

one of these dayz we'll be back...
crossing my fingers...

but for now i'll try my best to enjoy my time here...
can hardly wait when my hubby comes back home...
i am really missing him too...
this deployment is different than the 1st one i went thru...
that's b/c i had family and friends nearby...
being in a different state and starting from scratch is hard...
but i'll get thru it with time...

i miss WA, my family and friends there...
i miss my hubby...
i miss the 4 of us together....

in due time, it will happen...
just had to put it down in writing since i have been meaning to...

things will get better...
with time.

No comments: