Saturday, December 26, 2015

#44

oh yes, i did one... happy 44 to me!  aaa-oo!!!






detailed but still clean & simple. see...i'm trying to embrace my inner minimalist.

and yesterday, i worked on de-cluttering my scrap stuff...BIG time!  i just combined and organized all my cocoa daisy kits i was keeping in a big bin. finally got all the supplies out of those plastic/brown bags. getting rid of stuff i know for sure i will never ever use or are just not my style.  see all of those lined up on my table and on the floor...those are the ones i'm keeping.  aaah it feels good to be a semi-minimalist of my supplies.


and this is what happened too yesterday...

a visit from santa

after playing, she went back to sleep...

my first ever attempt of making homemade cherry-strawberry pie...


caught hubby cutting up his prime rib he just got hot out of the oven...

and just around the neighborhood on xmas afternoon...



have a good one!  and i'll be going to someone's zumba class, just gonna be a student for a change and then our 2 teenagers come home today!  yes...the family of 5 again!

No comments: