Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Photo-a-day 12.1 thru 12.10

for this month and so far...

12.1 introduce myself...
i love to run...
ran 5.01 miles that morning.


12.3 elf
she is our lil xmas elf!

12.5 what i'm reading...
getting financially savvy w/ suze orman...


12.6 shadow play...
running outside in the front yard...
doesn't she have the cutest shadow?


12.6 someone i love...
two of them here...
one of them is taking a nap...
do you see her?


12.7 burst of red...
love this kettle my hubby got me awhile back...


12.7 the view from here...
my hubby's xmas creation...

12.8 shopping...
for xmas gifts on amazon...

12.9 decorated...
got silver ornaments to add to our collection...
we still have finish off the tree and put up somewhere decor around the house...
i'm going to scrap this one someday...see me?

12.10 stripes...
at my scrap table...
a box full of uncategorized photos...
someday they will be organized...
someday.

i've got some scrap stuff to share soon.
ooopsies...
that's one of them in my 12.10 photo.
i'll share more in the near future.

today is gonna be full one.
got key spouse training half the day, heartlink.
i have to bring selene for a little bit and then the hubby will be taking her for the rest of the day.
we'll see how it goes.
next time we will just have to put her in daycare, right?

have a good one!

No comments: