Saturday, October 8, 2011

a galore of....

some stuff i have been meaning to share.
oh...
yes it took me awhile...
better late than never, i say.

some scrappy-card-lovin'....

birthday cards....(for last month)...

for my sis jo:








for my bro-in-law, rey:












and for my hubby, jesse:










for my nephew, rj:








and lastly, for our neighbor's newborn:






i used mostly kits from cocoa daisy for the 1st four cards.
and used an echo park packet i got awhile back from michelle quinn of amm for an rak i did for her.
the rest i used my nifty punches that i always turn to.
and a sharpie pen/marker and my uniball signo pens.
my fave toolz to use in my stuff.

hoping to share a layout soon...
well as soon as i start it...
and as soon as i finish it.
heehee.
i promise i will.
wink.

well off to do some house cleaning with my lil boo.
she's such a wonderful helper.

No comments: